Family-to-Family Advocacy Support Meeting for Families Impacted by Incarceration in Michigan!
The Family Participation Program (FPP) operates under Citizens for Prison Reform (CPR). We provide family to family advocacy assistance to anyone who reaches out to CPR needing support.
We invite families who have an incarcerated loved one or who support a returning citizen to join us for an FPP Family Advocacy Meeting on Wednesday, February 9th 2021 at 6:30PM.
This will be an open forum meeting where families can connect directly with FPP family advocates with questions or concerns and we can offer support and guidance.
If you have questions about how to navigate the prison system or a difficult situation occurring with your loved one, our advocates will be here to help!
Our family advocates have lived experience with having an incarcerated loved one and are passionate about being allies to other families.
- About Us
- Upcoming Events >
- Mindfulness Program
- Solitary Support Meeting
- Stand Against Solitary (11/19)
- From Baraga to Brazil: A Historic Conversation on Solitary Confinement (11/11)
- Solitary Documentary Screening (10/17)
- Gray Panthers: Open MI Door Event (10/16)
- CPR's Annual Celebration & Art Auction
- Open MI Door- Ypsilanti (7/31)
- Solitary Garden Event
- 2021 Legislative Education Day
- Prisons, Punishment, and the Family: Peter Scharff Smith
- Community Outreach Luncheon: Darryl Woods
- Second Chance Month 2021
- Family Zine Workshop
- NAMI Walks(National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Legislative Day 2019
- Contact Us